Tariff & availability - No.12
To finalise a booking you will need to provide following information:
- Postal Address.
- Landline and mobile telephone numbers.
- E-mail address.
- The weeks (always starting Fridays) that you would like to book.
- The number and names of adults and number, names and ages of children,that will be staying.
- The time you will likely wish to arrive and your preferred contact phone number. (On the day before arrival please contact Liz, the housekeeper, on 01392 875373 or mob 07974042392, to confirm your arrival time, normally after 4pm on Friday and your bedding arrangements. If you wish to arrive later on the Friday Liz will give you details for the security key box on the side of the cottage.)
- Your likely departure time on the Friday morning. (Normally before 10am.)
You can download the Booking Information PDF here.
The advertised price is the total cost when there are four or fewer guests. There are no extras e.g. there is no further charge for gas and electricity. The prices are similar to those for No 11.
Deposit & Payment
A £200 deposit for each week booked is to be made preferably by BACS – account details are on the booking form, or by cheque with the cheque made payable to “Elizabeth Anne Dow” at 11 The Strand, Topsham, Exeter, EX3 0JB. The balance of the payment is required eight weeks before arrival.